A Visual Studio extension providing syntax highlighting and IntelliSense support for the CMake language.
CMake Tools for Visual Studio is an extension for Microsoft Visual Studio adding syntax highlighting and IntelliSense support for the CMake language. It supports Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Studio 2012 and is distributed under the Microsoft Reciprocal License, which allows unlimited free use of the software and its source code, provided that any modification that you make to the source code remain freely available under this license. Features include the following:
- Syntax highlighting for CMake code
- Member selection list boxes for CMake commands and variables
- Tool tips giving the parameters to CMake commands
- Brace matching for CMake code
- Support for CMake code snippets
- Context-sensitive help, available by pressing F1 in the Visual Studio editor while the insertion point is over a standard CMake command or variable
- Access to the CMake GUI and documentation from the Tools menu in Visual Studio
Contributions are welcome from developers who are interested in participating in the project. If you would like to contribute to CMake Tools for Visual Studio, please contact David Golub by sending email to golubdr at gmail dot com.