This is the second release candidate of CMake Tools for Visual Studio 1.0, which contains the following bug fixes and enhancements:
- The CMake Editor is now available for file extension mapping and in the Open With dialog box.
- A bug that caused CMake IntelliSense to appear when editing ordinary text files has been fixed.
- Commenting characters are now properly placed for large blocks of code.
- Smart indentation now behaves correctly when the cursor is not at the end of the line.
- Function parameters are now shown in the IntelliSense member selection list box for variables.
- An exception when an include file is not found has been fixed.
If you have CMake Tools for Visual Studio 1.0 RC1 installed on your computer, you will need to remove it before installing RC2.